A unforgettable adventure awaits as you cruise the Salish Sea in search of killer whales, humpbacks, sea lions, seals, eagles, and more! Your 3-4 hour tour is professionally guided by a marine naturalist with an academic background in marine biology. With a focus on conservation and sustainability, you’ll learn about the lives of some of the largest creatures on planet earth, while taking in the incredible views throughout the Gulf islands archipelago and Vancouver Island.
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- All guests required to sign waivers.
- Includes round trip seaplane flights between Vancouver Harbour & Nanaimo.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Daily, operating April to October.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
- Daily April to October