Nanaimo Kayak Adventure
Your exciting kayak adventure begins with a seaplane flight from Vancouver to the city of Nanaimo, located on Vancouver Island. While you enjoy the peaceful and relaxing sounds of the ocean waves, your professional guide will lead you on a 4 hour kayaking excursion, including a light lunch. Your journey ends with an afternoon seaplane flight back to Vancouver.
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- All guests required to sign waivers.
- Minors must be accompanied by legal guardian.
- Includes round trip seaplane flights between Vancouver Harbour & Nanaimo.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Daily, operating April to October.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions