Vancouver City Skyline
Seair’s most popular tour gives you a panoramic picture of the North Shore Mountains and includes views of the world-famous Stanley Park, the Lion’s Gate Bridge and Howe Sound. During your flight above downtown Vancouver, enjoy the picturesque landscape of Vancouver’s city skyline and get a bird’s eye view soaring from above.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Operates daily and year round.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
- Flight Time 20 Minutes
- Tour 30 Minutes