Chatterbox Falls Excursion
This spectacular journey starts with a low-level flight along B.C.’s Sunshine Coast and includes views of the spectacular force of the Skookumchuck Rapids. Manoeuvre through Princess Louisa’s mile high cliffs before splashing down at secluded Chatterbox Falls, which is only accessible by floatplane or boat. Take a short walk on the boardwalk to the falls, where you will be captivated by the true beauty of this natural wonder.
Enhance your Tour!
Include a savoury picnic lunch and a one hour stay for $50 per person.
There is a small covered hut with picnic tables where you can set up for lunch if you so desire.
Outdoor washrooms are available.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Operates daily and year round.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
$919 Per Person
$549 Per Person
- Flight Time 1.5 Hours
- Plus 30 Minutes Stay at Waterfall