Glacier & Alpine Lake Adventure
If you desire some of B.C.'s finest scenery, then this tour will surely satisfy your interest. Cruise low level through Howe Sound’s smaller island communities and along the beautiful shoreline of the Sunshine Coast. Then rise high above the Tantalus Mountain Range spectacular landscape of ice-blue glaciers and cascading waterfalls before landing on remote Lake Lovely Water. Capture the tranquility and breath-taking views that this glacier fed lake has to offer and memories that will last a lifetime.
Enhance your Tour!
Include a savoury picnic lunch and a one hour stay for $50 per person.
Lunch will be on the shore of the lake and we will provide a few blankets.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Tour is operational year round, however, November to June lake is frozen and landing is not available.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
$519 Per Person
$309 Per Person
- Flight Time 55 Minutes
- Plus 20 Minutes stay at lake