Your Flight Includes…
- FREE parking in Nanaimo & Richmond (YVR) terminals. Complimentary days will vary depending on fare type purchased.
- FREE 35lb baggage allowance on all scheduled flight bookings. Premium Fare baggage allowance is 50lbs. Additional baggage charges may apply to all fare types. Unlimited baggage allowance on charter bookings.
- FREE select seating for all bookings
Ice blue glaciers, snow covered peaks, and a rugged, natural landscape with breathtaking scenery awaits you. Capture views of Downtown Vancouver, land in secluded coves with white sand beaches, or spend an afternoon on a secret mountain lake enjoying a picnic lunch. Experience this and countless other breathtaking tours designed to satisfy everyone from the local islander, to the world traveller.
If your destination has water and there is room to land, Seair Seaplanes will fly you to wherever you want to go. Seair Seaplanes flys more charters than any other seaplane company in Vancouver. With its executive-class appointments, the fleet is the most modern and best-equipped of any float plane company in North America.
Whether you are travelling to a remote work camp, wanting to go fishing for a few days, sightseeing or need to get to your property, Seair provides you with professional and personalized service.
- The world’s largest operator of float equipped Cessna Caravans.
- Advanced, state-of-the-art safety features.
- Free select seating for all bookings.
- Free 35lb baggage allowance on all scheduled flight bookings. Premium Fare baggage allowance is 50lbs. Additional baggage charges may apply if you have more than the allotted baggage limit. Baggage weight for charters is based on type of aircraft reserved and number of passengers flying.
- Free baggage storage available.
… and so much more!
Wonderfull crew and quick communication with the office. Easy to fly with a dog. Will book again
Always terrific customer service and professional staff. If you are lucky enough to sit co-pilot I highly recommend it! Honestly, Seair makes travel to and from Nanaimo so quick and easy!
fantastic trip! It was my first time so I was lucky enough to sit on the co-pilot seat, which made the trip superb. There’s tea and coffee at the waiting room. The reception was very friendly, and the pilot taught me so much during the short flight!
Great personalized service and nicer planes. After a 9 hour flight from London that was delayed, we called and they waited a few extra minutes for us. The pilot was there to help grab our bags from the cab. Thanks