Your safety is our first priority
Our investment in people, systems and programs exceeds Canadian regulatory standards. We invest in training, systems and programs with a focus on continuous learning and progress.
- Seair Seaplane’s Cessna Caravan pilots attend Flight Safety International’s Wichita, Kansas training centre for specific ground and simulator training on the Garmin G1000 glass cockpit. In addition to in-flight training, our pilots participate in comprehensive online training.
- On average, each of our pilots has over 10,000 hours of flying experience on seaplanes and undergo yearly recurrent training, as well as underwater egress training.
- All Seair Seaplanes aircrafts are equipped with Latitude Technologies satellite Tracking System, providing continuous flight data and location information, as well as messaging capability.
- Life vest safety displays are located at each of our terminals, which our pilots use for passenger safety briefings prior to each flight.
- Seair Seaplanes maintains an extensive Safety Management System (SMS) program that is continually audited and updated on a monthly basis.
- Additionally, all Seair Seaplanes staff participate in yearly training programs.