Coastal Mountain Experience
Depart downtown Vancouver along the North Shore Mountains and have your camera ready as you cruise by the “Lion’s Peaks” and then make your way through Howe Sound. Soar above the rugged mountain wilderness of the Coast Mountain Range and escape to Indian Arm fjord, a heavily forested and secluded narrow inlet with sheer granite cliffs on either side. This tour includes an extra landing at Indian Arm for a brief photo stop, before returning back to Downtown Coal Harbour.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Operates daily and year round.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
$349 Per Person
$209 Per Person
- Flight Time 35 Minutes
- Tour 45 Minutes
- Includes a photo stop!