Location: Richmond South Terminal
Posting #: AME002
JOB DESCRIPTION: AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (AME)
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (M1) to inspect, maintain and/or modify our aircraft to approved standards. The incumbent will possess the ability to interpret drawings and manuals and perform repairs or modifications in accordance with reference documents, industry standards and regulations.
WORK HOURS: 10-hour shifts, on a four-day scheduled week.
LOCATION: Richmond, B.C.
TERM: Full-Time Regular
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Competitive Wages, in-house flight benefits, Pacific Blue Cross Medical & Dental Plan, uniform provided.
- Inspect, maintain, and modify company aircraft to an aviation standard.
- Carry out all tasks per our maintenance control and maintenance policy manual.
- Follow instruction and work to approved standards.
- Maintain a tidy work area and be able to complete accurate work records.
- All levels of experience will be considered.
- AME (M1) Transport Canada License required. (Pay scale is based on experience)
- Approved training course completed (ICS also accepted)
- Interpret manuals/drawings/technical data/process standards
- Good hand skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to work at heights and confined spaces
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
APPLY NOW: please email your resume to recruitment at email@example.com
WHO WE ARE: Established in 1980s, Seair Seaplanes operates Canada’s fastest, quietest, and most modern seaplane fleet. Specializing in private charters and scheduled flights to Nanaimo and the Gulf islands, Seair exclusively operates Piston Beavers, Turbo Beavers, and Cessna 208 Caravans.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.