Nanaimo Brewery Tour
Fly round trip to Nanaimo and discover part of Vancouver Island’s amazing craft brewery scene. Enjoy a detailed guided tour, including three breweries and one distillery and sip by sip you’ll experience Nanaimo’s ever growing craft beer and wide variety of spirit selections. Between stops, take in the breathtaking views of the Salish sea and surrounding beauty.
- Minimum of 2 guests required. Minimum age 19 years with 2 pieces of government issued photo I.D.
- All guests required to sign waivers.
- Includes round trip seaplane flights between Vancouver Harbour & Nanaimo.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Daily, operating year-round.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 48 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.