Location: Richmond South Terminal
Posting #: YVR004
JOB DESCRIPTION: DHC II Float Captain (Full Time)
Seair Seaplanes is currently seeking dynamic qualified applicants for Captain positions on the DHC II float aircraft, to operate scheduled and charter routes on the British Columbia coast. This job position is based out of Vancouver, British Columbia (CYVR)
- Individuals, who are self-starters, work well with little supervision and work well in a team environment.
- Work together with dispatch and Customer Service Agents about routings, weather and passenger loads
- These individuals supervise the loading of fuel and cargo as well as manage the weight and balance control of the aircraft
- Being able to communicate comfortably with ATC/Company in a High Density Airspace location
- Understanding of Satellite Tracking Systems
- Maintaining safety standards and be compliant with Safety Management Policy of Seair
- Communicate with passengers prior to and during flight regarding safety procedures
- Thorough knowledge of Seair’s maintenance control
- Minimum 1000 hrs PIC Fixed wing
- Minimum 500 hrs PIC Floatplane
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Commercial Pilot’s License (Transport Canada Approved) Class-SELS
- The ability to work in a changing environment
- Good Customer service and communication skills
- Safety Orientated, able to operate in remote locations along the British Columbia coast and be a self-starter.
- Preference will be given to pilots with DHC-2 Float aircraft and BC coast experience
Please submit resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates who best meet these qualifications will be compensated accordingly with company paid benefits package after 90 days.