Taste of Nanaimo
Discover part of Vancouver Island’s amazing local food, craft beverage & estate winery scene as we tour through Nanaimo. Sip by sip & nibble by nibble, explore Nanaimo’s family owned vineyards, breweries, distilleries and B.C.’s local salmon smoking and canning house.
- Minimum of 2 guests required. Minimum age 19 years with 2 pieces of government issued photo I.D.
- All guests required to sign waivers.
- Includes round trip seaplane flights between Vancouver Harbour & Nanaimo.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Daily, operating year-round.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.