Snorkel with the Seals
Experience a 3 hour wildlife adventure, snorkeling with a colony of Harbour Seals at Snake Island, a tiny island located off the shores of the City of Nanaimo. Encounter these curious creatures in their natural habitat above and below the water and explore the marine life of the intertidal waters. Package includes round trip seaplane flights between Downtown Vancouver & Nanaimo.
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- All guests required to sign waivers.
- Includes round trip seaplane flights between Vancouver Harbour & Nanaimo.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Daily, operating April to October.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions
- Daily April to October