Caves, Waterfalls and Old Growth Forest
If you only have one day to spend in the mid island region of Vancouver Island, then this is the tour for you! Don't miss the world class caves of Horne Lake Provincial Park, the beautiful waterfalls at Little Qualicum Falls, and the enormous trees of Cathedral Grove.
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Minimum age 5 years.
- All guests required to sign waivers.
- Includes round trip seaplane flights between Vancouver Harbour & Nanaimo.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Fares include all taxes and fees.
- Operates daily and year round.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Our aircraft are equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Child age is 2-11yrs.
- 24 hr cancellation.
- Fares subject to change without notice.
not available Per Person