Location: Richmond South Terminal
Posting #: YVR003
Cessna Caravan Seaplane Pilot
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cessna Caravan Floatplane Captain (Full-Time)
Seair Seaplanes is currently seeking dynamic qualified applicants for Captain positions for Cessna Caravan 208 on floats, to operate scheduled and charter routes on the Southern British Columbia coast.
WORK HOURS: 10-hour shifts, on a scheduled four-day week. Scheduled days will vary based on operational needs.
LOCATION: Richmond, B.C.
TERM: Full Time
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Competitive wages, Seair scheduled flight perks, uniform, and Pacific Blue Cross Medical & Dental Plan.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with colleagues and passengers.
- Relay information and decisions to Dispatch and Customer Service Agents regarding routing, weather, and passenger loads.
- Supervise the loading of fuel and cargo, as well as manage the weight and balance control of the aircraft.
- Demonstrate to passengers prior and on board the aircraft regarding safety procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of aircraft technical performance, position, weather conditions and air traffic during flight.
- Communicate comfortably with ATC/Company in a High-Density Airspace location.
- Maintain safety standards and compliance with Safety Management Policy of Seair Seaplanes.
- Communicate with our Maintenance Department regarding aircraft status and maintain logbook record keeping.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the aircraft.
- Perform daily pre-flight checks.
- Minimum 2000 hrs PIC Fixed wing
- Minimum 1000 hrs PIC Floatplane
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Commercial Pilot’s License (Transport Canada Approved)
- Float Endorsement – SELS
- Valid Passport -able to operate in the USA
- The ability to work in a changing environment
- Good Customer service and communication skills
- Safety Orientated, able to operate in remote locations along the British Columbia and Washington coast and be a self-starter.
- Preference will be given to pilots with BC coast experience who are 208 float rated, or have had prior 208 float experience
APPLY NOW: Please submit resume to recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.