Location: Vancouver Airport
Posting #: YVR004
Seair Seaplanes Cessna Caravan Pilots
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cessna Caravan 208 Floatplane Captains (Full Time 2020 Summer Season)
Seair Seaplanes is currently seeking dynamic qualified applicants for Cessna 208 Captains. Seair’s fleet, consists of 6 Cessna Caravan 208 float aircraft, to operate scheduled and charter routes on the British Columbia coast, and work together with dispatch and Customer Service Agents. This job position is based out of Richmond, British Columbia (CYVR)
- Individuals, who are self-starters, work well with little supervision and work well in a team environment.
- Assist the Head of Flight Operations in any delegated tasks.
- Work together with dispatch and Customer Service Agents about routings, weather and passenger loads
- Supervise the loading of fuel and cargo as well as manage the weight and balance control of the aircraft
- Being able to communicate comfortably with ATC/Company in a High Density Airspace location
- Understanding of Satellite Tracking Systems
- Maintaining safety standards and be compliant with Safety Management Policy of Seair
- Assist in any way toward the efficient and safe running of the company.
- Communicate with passengers prior to and during flight regarding safety procedures
- Thorough knowledge of Seair’s maintenance control
- Minimum 2000 hrs PIC Fixed wing
- Minimum 1000 hrs PIC Floatplane
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Commercial Pilot’s License (Transport Canada Approved) Class-SELS
- Valid Passport -able to operate in the USA
- The ability to work in a changing environment
- Good Customer service and communication skills
- Safety Orientated, able to operate in remote locations along the British Columbia and Washington coast and be a self-starter.
- Preference will be given to pilots with BC coast experience who are 208 float rated, or have had prior 208 float experience
Please submit resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates who best meet these qualifications will be compensated accordingly with company paid benefits package after 90 days.