Location: Vancouver Airport
Posting #: YVR001
Seair Seaplanes has been in operation for over 30 years, and has 13 aircraft, providing scheduled service, scenic tours and charters throughout southern B.C.
We have immediate openings for Full Time Seasonal Passenger Service Agents at our Richmond/(YVR) terminal.
Shifts are 4 days on / 3 days off and shift will include working weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
Wage will commence at $20.00 per hour and upon successfully passing 3 month probationary period will increase to $21.00 per hour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Telephone reception, flight reservations and responding to email enquiries
– Greet and check in passengers, as well as issue boarding passes
– Weighing, lifting and tagging luggage, must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
– Balance and complete daily transaction reports
– Prepare passenger manifests, data entry and filing
– Calculating weight and balance for aircraft, dispatching of flights and aircraft scheduling
– Conduct radio communication effectively with the pilots and aircraft
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Must have the ability to work effectively with others and individually
– Must have the ability to work under pressure with a high degree of organization
– Must be fluent in the English language, both reading and writing
– A strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
– Ability to handle and balance cash, credit card and debit transactions
Applicant assets include:
– Previous aviation experience
– Geographical knowledge of the B.C.’s West Coast
– Must have own vehicle for travel to and from work
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter & resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.