Posting #: AC8001
Seair Seaplanes is a locally owned floatplane company, operating since 1980, with 13 aircraft, providing scheduled routes, scenic tours and charters throughout British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. Please visit www.seairseaplanes.com for more information. We currently have a full time, permanent dockhand position available for our Nanaimo location. Shift will include weekends.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Accepting, securing, and releasing aircraft
– Baggage & cargo handling
– Loading/unloading aircraft
– Maintaining cleanliness of aircraft interior & exterior
– Fueling aircraft
– Meeting and greeting passengers
– Escorting passengers to/from aircraft
– Communicating effectively with team members
– Follow company safety practices and standards
– Other duties as required
– must be capable of lifting up to 75 pounds
– able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
– able to work in a team environment as well as individually
– must have initiative and have a strong work ethic
– must have outstanding customer service skills
– previous aviation or marine experience is an asset
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.