Location: Downtown Vancouver Harbour
Posting #: YHC001
Seair Seaplanes has been in operation for over 30 years, and has 14 aircraft, providing scheduled service, scenic tours and charters throughout southern B.C.
We have 1 immediate opening for a Customer Service Agent at our Downtown Vancouver Harbour terminal. This position is part time, working 3 days on and shifts will include weekends (both Saturday and Sunday). Wage is $17.00 per hour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling scenic tour flights we offer around Vancouver and the surrounding areas
- Telephone reception, flight reservations and responding to email inquiries
- Greet and check in passengers, as well as issue boarding passes
- Weighing, lifting and tagging luggage, must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Balance and complete daily transaction reports
- Prepare passenger manifests, data entry and filing
- Calculating weight and balance for aircraft, dispatching of flights and aircraft scheduling
- Conduct radio communication effectively with the pilots and aircraft
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to work effectively with others and individually
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with a high degree of organization
- Must be fluent in the English language, both reading and writing
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Ability to handle and balance cash, credit card and debit transactions
Applicant assets include:
- Previous tour sales experience
- Previous aviation experience
- Geographical knowledge of the B.C.’s West Coast
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.