Posting #: NANCSA001
Seair Seaplanes has been in operation for over 30 years, and has 12 aircraft, providing scheduled & charter services throughout southern B.C.
We have an immediate opening for a Permanent Customer Service Agent position for our Nanaimo terminal. Shift is Saturday/Sunday/Monday. 30+ hours/week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Flight Reservations via telephone, in-person and email
– Passenger check in, including preparing manifests and calculating aircraft weight & balance
– Handling luggage/cargo & must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
– Balance and complete daily financial transaction reports
– Flight dispatching & aircraft scheduling
– Conduct radio communications with company aircraft
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following qualifications:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Be trustworthy and responsible
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– The ability to work effectively with others and individually
– The ability to work under pressure with a high degree of organization
– Strong math skills and basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
– Ability to handle and balance cash, credit card and complete daily sales reports
– Must be very detail oriented
Applicant assets include:
– Previous aviation experience
– Geographical knowledge of the B.C.’s West Coast
– Must have own vehicle for travel to and from work
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.