Posting #: NANCSA001
Seair Seaplanes has been in operation for over 30 years, and has 12 aircraft, providing scheduled & charter services throughout British Columbia.
We have an immediate opening for a Part-Time, Permanent Customer Service Agent for our Nanaimo seaplane base. Approx 10-20hrs / week (10 hr shifts). Mostly weekdays, however some weekend coverage will be required. Flexibility is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Flight reservations via telephone, email and in person
– Passenger check in, including preparing manifests and calculating aircraft weight & balance.
– Luggage/cargo handling and must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
– Balance & complete daily financial transaction reports
– Conduct radio communication effectively with the pilots and flight following of aircraft
We are seeking a mature and trustworthy individual that possesses strong interpersonal skills will strive to exceed our guest’s expectations.
This position is extremely busy at times and the right candidate will be a great multi-tasker and capable of remaining calm under pressure and in stressful conditions. You will be the first point of contact with a guest, whether in person or via phone, and your communication skills (both verbal and written), will be excellent. In addition, you will have experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and be very detail oriented.
Applicant assets include, previous aviation experience, tourism experience and geographical knowledge of the B.C.’s West Coast.
- $19.00 per hour
- Business casual attire
- In-house flight benefits
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.