Location: Vancouver Airport
Posting #: YVR003
Seair Seaplanes has been in operation for over 30 years, and has 14 aircraft, providing scheduled service, scenic tours and charters throughout southern B.C.
We have 2 immediate openings for seasonal Customer Service Agents at our Richmond/(YVR) terminal. These positions are full time, working 4 days on / 3 days off and shifts will include weekends. Wage is $15.00 per hour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephone reception, flight reservations and responding to email enquiries
- Greet and check in passengers, as well as issue boarding passes
- Weighing, lifting and tagging luggage, must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Balance and complete daily transaction reports
- Prepare passenger manifests, data entry and filing
- Calculating weight and balance for aircraft, dispatching of flights and aircraft scheduling
- Conduct radio communication effectively with the pilots and aircraft
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to work effectively with others and individually
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with a high degree of organization
- Must be fluent in the English language, both reading and writing
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Ability to handle and balance cash, credit card and debit transactions
Applicant assets include:
- Previous aviation experience
- Geographical knowledge of the B.C.’s West Coast
- Must have own vehicle for travel to and from work
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.