October 14, 2021
Dear Valued Seair Passengers, Friends, and Guests;
The health and safety of our passengers and team members has always been our top priority and we have exceeded and followed the suggested recommendations from Public Health Agencies as well as Transport Canada and Federal Regulations.
Effective October 30th, 2021, Federal Regulations require all air passengers, 12 years and older, to be fully vaccinated. This includes passengers travelling on Seair’s scheduled service, private charters, and scenic tours.
Proof of vaccination will be required upon check-in.
In addition, we will continue the following safety practices throughout our terminals and on board our aircraft.
- Passengers are required to wear facial masks inside all terminals and for the flight duration. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at no charge.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available inside each terminal.
- Safety screens at check-in counters.
- Tap payment available up to $250.00.
- Our aircraft are routinely disinfected, pre-flight and after flight.
- All Seair employees are fully vaccinated
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-447-3247 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to having you aboard.
Your Seair Seaplanes Team