June 16, 2022
Dear Valued Seair Passengers, Friends, and Guests;
The health and safety of our passengers and team members has always been our top priority and we have exceeded and followed the suggested recommendations from Public Health Agencies as well as Transport Canada and Federal Regulations.
Effective Monday June 20, 2022, the Canadian Federal Government has suspended the COVID-19 vaccination requirement to board a plane.
However, masks are still required for the flight duration. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
In addition, we will continue the following safety practices throughout our terminals and on board our aircraft.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available inside each terminal.
- Safety screens at check-in counters.
- Tap payment available up to $250.00.
- Our aircraft are routinely disinfected, pre-flight and after flight.
- All Seair employees are fully vaccinated
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-447-3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to having you aboard.
Your Seair Seaplanes Team