May 15, 2020
Dear Valued Seair Friends, Guests, and Passengers;
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected every one of us and has been a challenging time for people and businesses globally. While many of us are feeling uncertainty, we have every confidence that we can all work together through these changing and unprecedented times and come out stronger and smarter.
The health and safety of our passengers and team members has always been our top priority and we have exceeded and followed the suggested recommendations from Transport Canada and Public Health Agencies. We want to welcome you back to a comfortable and safe environment and have therefore implemented several additional safety measures and practices including:
*Passenger seating capacity on scheduled flights will be reduced for social distancing purposes.
DHC-2/ Beaver — 4 passengers
DHC-2T/ Turbine Beaver — 6 passengers
Cessna 208 Caravan — 7 passengers
*Passenger seating for charter service is available as follows:
DHC-2/ Beaver — 5 passengers
DHC-2T/ Turbine Beaver — 7 passengers
Cessna 208 Caravan — 9 passengers
- Passengers will be required to wear facial masks for the flight duration. If you do not have a
mask, one will be provided for you at no charge.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available inside each terminal.
- Safety screens at check-in counters.
- No contact tap payment available up to $250.00.
- Our aircraft are routinely disinfected, pre-flight and after flight.
- Passengers will be required to answer a health declaration upon check-in and our staff may deny
boarding to any passengers deemed unfit for travel.
- Passengers may be asked to have their temperature taken with a no contact thermometer.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-447-3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to welcoming you back.
Your Seair Seaplanes Team