July 5, 2021
Dear Valued Seair Friends, Guests, and Passengers;
The health and safety of our passengers and team members has always been our top priority and we have exceeded and followed the suggested recommendations from Transport Canada and Public Health Agencies. While the Provincial & Federal Health Restrictions are easing, we will continue to go above required practices to provide you with a safe and comfortable environment, at our terminals and on board our aircraft, including the following safety measures:
- Passengers will be required to wear facial masks for the flight duration. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at no charge.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available inside each terminal.
- Safety screens at check-in counters.
- We have (tap payment available) up to $250.00.
- Our aircraft are routinely disinfected, pre-flight and after flight.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-447-3247 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to having you aboard.
Your Seair Seaplanes Team