Location: Vancouver Airport
Posting #: YVR002
Seair Seaplanes Ltd is immediately seeking 2 licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. The positions are based out of Richmond, British Columbia with a 4 on / 3 off daytime schedule. Occasional overtime is available.
- Individuals who work well with little supervision and work well in a team environment
- Work together with the Director of Maintenance and the shift lead hands, as well as good communication with the operations department
- Responsible for aircraft maintenance on a variety of float equipped aircraft types
- Adhere to the Company MCM / MPM and Transport Canada regulations
- Maintain safety standards and be compliant with the Safety Management Policy of Seair
– Individuals who work well with little supervision and work well in a team environment
– Preference given to engineers with Transport Canada AME M1 qualifications
– Cessna 208 Caravan, DHC-2 and 2T experience an asset
What We Offer:
Competitive Wage, Medical and Dental Benefits, Company Uniforms, and more
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.